Our flagship product is the patented GeoHealth Platform – a multi-cloud based, blockchain-powered, AI-enabled geospatial platform that merges and curates data on social determinants of health with social media data, health outcomes, and costs to:
- Provide point-of-care decision support to health systems and providers,
- Anticipate future healthcare delivery needs for regulators and insurers,
- As well as provide health risk analytics to industry.
Leveraging the Platform, we provide numerous Risk Indices and unique Datasets through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model.
|The GeoHealth Platform Provides||Accessibility|
|Health, Social, & Environmental data sets with Local, National, & Global focus||Supports online, web browser, & mobile devices|
|Detailed Metadata of all data sets||Open to public and/or licenses to specific audiences|
|Powerful and flexible Data Science and Visualization tools||Data sets available through APIs, WMS, WFS, and direct download|
|Built on a multi-Cloud architecture with Open Source software. Supports public, private, and/or hybrid Cloud environment.||Friendly user interface to visualize and query data|
|Data storage and application development environment secured by world leading cloud security platform||Can be replicated in a local environment for additional privacy and security|
The GeoHealth Platform enables innovative applications addressing broad as well as specific challenges. Additionally, research, data, and possible solutions for health inequity are streamlined onto the Platform to leverage the trends in data on healthcare costs and outcomes, as well as social determinants for health and wellness across multiple demographics, such as varying income levels, geographical areas, and cultural differences.
A number of applications are available through the GeoHealth Platform out-of-the-box:
- Health Risk Index
- Hospitalization Risk Index
- Quarterly Medicare Cost Report
- Social Determinant of Health Analysis Report
- Assessment of Health Inequity and National, State, and Local levels
- Identification of Drivers of Poor Health Outcomes and High Costs